Stage 1 : Evaluation
- We will forward to you a website evaluation form. This form will help you think about what you would like on your website.
- We’ll be asking questions about the style of your website, do you know what site your competitors have? Other websites you like & don’t like.
- We will personally visit you & your business where ever possible to run through the evaluation form, so we have a better understanding of your business and your website requirements.
Stage 2 : Designing
Once we have received all the necessary paraphernalia, text & photos we can begin the designing process
- We will design a few sample websites for you, this will include the Home Page & a follow up page. From this you will be able to get a feel on how your website will present & navigate. You then choose the design you like most, you may like parts from each design. If you don’t like anything we have presented then this will be the discussion point for our next design.
- Once we have approval we will start on the development of the site
Stage 3 : Development
- During the development of the site we will be sending you links so you can see the development of the site and give your input.
- The site is not complete until we have your final approval, by doing so ensuring that the content, text, photos, layout & navigation is all correct.
Stage 4 : Launching
* Once we have signed of on all the major boxes, Domain name registered, Hosting set up & Website designed, your site is ready to launch.